- Private Practice: Supporting individuals, couples and children with better quality of life. (Please, refer to the 'Services' section above for details.)
- Therapist in Outpatient Behavioral Health, Good Samaritan Hospital: Supporting adult patients in the group format for treatments for depression, anxiety, PTSD, post-partum depression, Bipolar and grief issues using intensive Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dilectic Behavioral Therapy (DBT).
- Bereavement Counselor & Facilitator for the Spousal Loss Support Groups, Pathways Hospice: Supporting individuals, couples and children/ families of complicated grief and loss of loved ones from medical conditions and trauma.
- Therapist for Adult Children of Alcoholics/Abuse (ACA) Psychotherapy Groups, Christian Counseling Center: Supporting individuals with chemical dependency in self and family of origin with current dysfunctional patterns, such as impulsivity, depression, codependency, in their personal and professional relationships.
- Wraparound Facilitator, Eastfield Ming Quong Children and Family Services: Supporting children and families with presented behavioral issues in divorced, foster and blended families with underlay of multiple, deep emotional trauma. Trauma included emotional, physical, and sexual abuse.
- Counselor supporting children and parents at Cupertino Schools: Supporting children with ADD/ADHD, social skills, bullying; and families dealing with divorce and blended family issues. Supporting parents with parenting skills, co-parenting skills and couples work.
- Counselor at Sunnyvale Community Counseling Center: Supporting couples, individual and children with healthier communication skills, coping skills, and behavioral modification tools.
- Clinical Member, California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT)
- Clinical Member, Psychology Today
- Member, EMDR Institute
- Member, California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists of Santa Clara Valley (CAMFT-SCV)
- Committee Member of the Mid-Region, California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists of Santa Clara Valley (CAMFT-SCV)
- Committee Member of the Wellness Group, California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists of Santa Clara Valley (CAMFT-SCV)